Art Directors Guild Awards Set for Feb. 2
Nominations in nine categories of production design will be announced Jan. 3.
The 17th annual Art Directors Guild Excellence in Production Design Awards will take place Feb. 2 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
In announcing the timeline for the upcoming awards season, ADG president Thomas Walsh and awards producer Greg Grande said that nominations will be announced Jan. 3 for the honors, which recognize production design in nine categories of film, TV and commercials and music videos.
Honorees for Lifetime Achievement, Cinematic Imagery and three new inductees into the Guild's Hall of Fame will be announced after Labor Day.
ADG Awards are open only to productions made within the U.S. by producers signatory to the IATSE agreement. Foreign entries are acceptable without restrictions.
The entry and voting timeline follows:
Oct. 16: Submissions for television programs and commercials open via online downloading at www.adg.org.
Nov. 16: Submissions for television programs and commercials close.
Dec. 18: Online voting for nominations for feature film and television begins.
Jan. 2: Online voting for nominations for feature film and television closes.
Jan. 3: Nominations announced.
Jan. 4: Final ballot on-line voting begins.
Jan. 31: Final ballot on-line voting ends.
Feb. 2: Winners announced.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!