Art Directors Guild Awards Set for Feb. 2
Nominations in nine categories of production design will be announced Jan. 3.
The 17th annual Art Directors Guild Excellence in Production Design Awards will take place Feb. 2 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
In announcing the timeline for the upcoming awards season, ADG president Thomas Walsh and awards producer Greg Grande said that nominations will be announced Jan. 3 for the honors, which recognize production design in nine categories of film, TV and commercials and music videos.
Honorees for Lifetime Achievement, Cinematic Imagery and three new inductees into the Guild's Hall of Fame will be announced after Labor Day.
ADG Awards are open only to productions made within the U.S. by producers signatory to the IATSE agreement. Foreign entries are acceptable without restrictions.
The entry and voting timeline follows:
Oct. 16: Submissions for television programs and commercials open via online downloading at www.adg.org.
Nov. 16: Submissions for television programs and commercials close.
Dec. 18: Online voting for nominations for feature film and television begins.
Jan. 2: Online voting for nominations for feature film and television closes.
Jan. 3: Nominations announced.
Jan. 4: Final ballot on-line voting begins.
Jan. 31: Final ballot on-line voting ends.
Feb. 2: Winners announced.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR