The Art of the Emirates
Significant outposts of the Louvre and the Guggenheim have come to Abu Dhabi as it plans to become the cultural capital of the Persian Gulf.
Not happy to simply be a place that attracts businesses from throughout the world, Abu Dhabi long has looked to partner with arts institutions to become the cultural epicenter of the UAE and beyond. Here is a look at some of the newsmaking events and alliances designed to make that a reality.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'The Middle': Sue Never Saw This Secret Crush Coming, Or His Perspective Of Her
- Aisha Tyler Calls Kanye West 'The Straight, Black Liberace' (VIDEO)
- Evangeline Lilly Not Too Happy With Women's Health's 'Best Butt Ever' Claim (VIDEO)
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)