The Artists Organization, Management Firm to John Legend and Soundgarden, Promotes Two
The talent and management company founded by Gary Gersh names Rich Schaefer president and Don Van Cleave COO.
Talent and management firm The Artists Organization has promoted Rich Schaefer to President and Don Van Cleave to Chief Operating Officer. CEO Gary Gersh, who founded the company in 2006, made the announcement on Wednesday.
Schaefer joined TAO in 2008, overseeing all aspects of touring for the company’s clients which include John Legend, Soundgarden, Chris Cornell, Portugal. The Man, The Joy Formidable, Kids These Days and James Vincent McMorrow.
Van Cleave, a founder of the Coalition of Independent Music Stores, joined TAO in 2009. As COO, he supervises the company's operations and finances, while Schaefer handles day-to-day activities.
Said Gersh in a statement: “Both men have been incredible assets to our company and shown tremendous dedication to their work. Their combined vision will have a big affect on how the company grows in the future.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'