Ashley Hebert: 8 Facts About the Next 'Bachelorette'
Rejected by Brad Womack, the 26-year-old dental student stars in the seventh season of the ABC hit.
Ashley Hebert is the next Bachelorette, Jimmy Kimmel announced Monday night. A few facts about the next ABC star:
1. Hebert was the third-place runner-up on Brad Womack's season of The Bachelor. (He gave the final rose to Emily Maynard instead of Chantal O'Brien on the Monday finale).
2. She's a 26-year-old fourth-year dental student at the University of Pennsylvania, but took time off her studies to compete on the Bachelor.
3. She's ready to fall in love on the seventh season of the ABC series, which premieres May 23. (It's already in production.) "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself," she told People. "It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"
4. She's from Madawaska, Maine, where she once worked as a dance instructor.
5. If she were stranded on a desert island, she'd bring a phone (“to connect with family/friends and listen to music”), a toothbrush and toothpaste (she "can't stand a dirty-feeling mouth) and sunscreen to "stay young."
6. She understands French, but can't speak it.
7. She has one tattoo on her inner right wrist.
8. She considers herself a romantic. "I watch all the movies, think about ideal romantic dates and am very hopeful for extreme romance to enter my life."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama