Ashley Tisdale to Star in 'Scary Movie 5'
Bravo series "Miss Advised," which the actress produced through her Blondie Girl Productions, premieres June 18.
Ashley Tisdale, who emerged as a star on the Disney Channel, will play one of the leads in Dimension Films’ Scary Movie 5, the latest installment in the spoof franchise, which will begin filming this summer.
Malcolm Lee is directing the feature, which David Zucker, who directed Scary Movie 3 and 4, is co-writing and producing.
Tisdale, a regular on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, played Sharpay Evans in the first two High School Musical movies that appeared on the Disney Channel as well as in High School Musical 3: Senior Year, which was released theatrically in 2008. She reprised the role in the Disney Channel original film Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure.
Miss Advised, the first show she produced through her Blondie Girl Productions shingle, premieres June 18 on Bravo. The actress, repped by CAA, Perlman Management and Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson & Binder, has also appeared in The CW’s Hellcats and the feature Aliens in the Attic and done voice work for Phineas and Ferb.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR