Ashton Kutcher Breaks Silence Amid Demi Moore Split Rumors
The "Two and a Half Men" star Tweets a telling song.
Did Ashton Kutcher break his silence about the rumors that he and wife of six years Demi Moore are separating?
The Two and a Half Men star Tweeted, "#NowPlaying" with a link to Public Enemy's "Don't Believe The Hype" on Spotify, seemingly denying that the gossip is true.
Of course, Kutcher is a known tech investor, and has praised Spotify in the past. This could be another way for him to provide attention to various companies, which he recently came under fire for doing on Two and a Half Men.
Neither Kutcher nor Moore have addressed their relationship. They spent their anniversary apart, with Kutcher partying at San Diego's FLUXX nightclub, as TMZ.com reports, and Moore attending the New York City premiere of Lifetime's Five. She directed one of the short films that appears in the anthology, which addresses breast cancer and airs on Oct. 10.
At the premiere, Moore skipped all interviews with the press, instead rushing inside to watch the screening.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR