Ashton Kutcher: Don't 'Assume' Anything
As rumors continue to swirl about his relationship with Demi Moore, he again takes to Twitter with a mysterious message.
Two and a Half Men star Ashton Kutcher continues to post mysterious messages on Twitter as rumors swirl that he and wife Demi Moore may separate.
First, earlier this week, he broke his silence by Tweeting a Public Enemy song, "Don't Believe the Hype."
Then a few hours later -- after many read his message as possibly denying a split (or just promoting one of his many tech ventures, as he linked to Spotify) -- Kutcher followed up with, "When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an ASS out of U and ME."
Neither Kutcher nor Moore have addressed their relationship, which has had Twitter abuzz all week.
They spent their sixth wedding anniversary apart, with Kutcher partying at San Diego's FLUXX nightclub, as TMZ.com reports.
Moore attended the New York City premiere of Lifetime's Five. She directed one of the short films that appears in the anthology, which addresses breast cancer and airs on Oct. 10. At the premiere, Moore skipped all interviews with the press, instead rushing inside to watch the screening.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"