Ashton Kutcher Files for Divorce From Demi Moore
The actor filed papers in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have ended their marriage.
The Two and a Half Men star has filed divorce papers in Los Angeles Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences, according to People magazine.
"I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail," Kutcher stated in November 2011 when the couple said that they intended to divorce.
The couple was married in September, 2005.
Kutcher was named by Forbes to be the highest-paid TV actor in Hollywood in 2012, largely due to his role on the popular CBS sitcom, Two and a Half Men.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR