Ashton Kutcher’s ‘Two and a Half Men’ Payday: $1 Million per Episode (Report)
5:49 AM PDT 5/13/2011 by Georg Szalai
The actor has been closing in on a deal to replace Charlie Sheen on the No. 1 TV comedy.
NEW YORK - Ashton Kutcher would be paid around $1 million per episode of CBS hit show Two and a Half Men, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing people briefed on the deal.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile