Ashton Kutcher’s ‘Two and a Half Men’ Payday: $1 Million per Episode (Report)
The actor has been closing in on a deal to replace Charlie Sheen on the No. 1 TV comedy.
NEW YORK - Ashton Kutcher would be paid around $1 million per episode of CBS hit show Two and a Half Men, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing people briefed on the deal.
It said it was is unclear whether that figure includes any share in the back-end profits from reruns of the series.
The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday broke the news that Kutcher, CBS and production firm Warner Bros. were putting the finishing touches on the deal to bring the actor on as the new star of the show, replacing Charlie Sheen.
Sheen was the highest paid actor in television with a salary of $2 million per episode when including his portion of rerun money.
CBS, Warner Bros. and Kutcher’s reps at CAA have so far not commented.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR