Ashton Kutcher Gets Steve Jobs Makeover (Photos)
The "Two and a Half Men" star was photographed in full character on the set of the late Apple CEO's biopic.
Scruffy beard? Check. Hair combed loosely to the side? Check. Sloppy-fitting black turtleneck? Check. Baggy dad jeans? Check.
The get-up was certainly not fit for the Met Costume Gala last week, but it blended perfectly on set of the Steve Jobs biopic, which began filming this month. New photos have been released of none other than the perpetually shaggy Ashton Kutcher -- looking shaggier than usual -- dressed as the late Apple CEO on set in LA on Friday.
When the initial news broke that the That 70s Show star would be playing the iconic Jobs character, Apple fanboys doubted the casting choice. But the man behind the indie project, Mark Hulme, has defended the actor.
"Since our film covers the early years of Apple, when Jobs was in his 20s, we needed an actor who could carry not only the youthfulness of Jobs at the time but also the psychological complexity," Hulme told Neowin.net in an interview last month. "Because of that, and Ashton's physical similarities to Jobs, he's perfect for our film."
The film will cover Jobs' life from 1971 to 2000 and will cost roughly $15 million to produce.
Click here to see the first pictures of Kutcher in character on set.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR