Ashton Kutcher Tweets About Joining 'Two and a Half Men'
The actor is replacing Charlie Sheen on the CBS comedy.
"What's the square root of 6.25?" he wrote late Thursday afternoon.
The answer is, in fact, 2 1/2.Earlier in the day, Kutcher had offered this cryptic message: "I'm starting to become convinced that people put my name in articles just to improve their SEO or hoping I'll tweet it."
Kutcher is joining the show for upcoming ninth season, opposite Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones.
Sources said Men creator Chuck Lorre has crafted a story line to introduce Kutcher in a way that satisfies the network and studio.
"It’s really funny,” one source said. “People are going to love it."
Sheen has yet to react to the news on Twitter, but several viewers weighed in with their reactions, and Ashton Kutcher immediately became a top trending topic.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack