Ashton Kutcher's 'jOBS' to Hit Theaters on Apple's 37th Anniversary
The film makes its worldwide premiere at the Sundance Film Festival this week ahead of its April release in theaters.
The Steve Jobs biopic jOBS, starring Ashton Kutcher, will open in theaters April 19, the 37th anniversary of the founding of the Apple Computer.
From Open Road Films and Mark Hulme's Five Star Feature Films, jOBS makes its worldwide debut Jan. 25 as the closing-night film of the Sundance Film Festival in Park City.
The biopic, directed by Joshua Michael Stern and written by Matthew Whitely, chronicles Jobs' ascension from college dropout to one of the most revered entrepreneurs of the 20th century. Part of the film was shot in the historic garage where Jobs first set up shop at his family's home in Palo Alto, Calif.
jOBS also stars Dermot Mulroney, Josh Gad, Lukas Haas, J.K. Simmons and Matthew Modine.
CAA packaged jOBS, and Inferno Entertainment is handling international sales.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR