Asian Film Summit Returns to Toronto International Film Fest
The Canadian networking event for Asian and western industry players will have its second outing as part of the September festival.
TORONTO – The Toronto International Film Festival is bringing the Asian Film Summit back for a second edition in September.
No headlining guests or programming was announced Tuesday for the September 10, 2013, gathering.
The inaugural Asian and western film industry networking event last year featured Hong Kong star Jackie Chan, MPAA chairman and CEO Chris Dodd and filmmakers Chen Kaige, Mira Nair and Eli Roth.
The return of the Asian Film Summit to the Shangri-La Hotel in Toronto was announced by festival artistic director Cameron Bailey.
Passes to the Toronto Asian Film Summit go on sale May 1, 2013.
The Toronto International Film Festival is set to run Sept. 5-15.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche