Asian Film Summit Returns to Toronto International Film Fest
The Canadian networking event for Asian and western industry players will have its second outing as part of the September festival.
TORONTO – The Toronto International Film Festival is bringing the Asian Film Summit back for a second edition in September.
No headlining guests or programming was announced Tuesday for the September 10, 2013, gathering.
The inaugural Asian and western film industry networking event last year featured Hong Kong star Jackie Chan, MPAA chairman and CEO Chris Dodd and filmmakers Chen Kaige, Mira Nair and Eli Roth.
The return of the Asian Film Summit to the Shangri-La Hotel in Toronto was announced by festival artistic director Cameron Bailey.
Passes to the Toronto Asian Film Summit go on sale May 1, 2013.
The Toronto International Film Festival is set to run Sept. 5-15.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!