Astral Media taps radio station chief
Sherry O'Neil named vp, GM in Toronto market
TORONTO -- Canadian broadcaster Astral Media on Tuesday hired veteran ad exec Sherry O'Neil to run its Toronto radio stations.
Montreal-based Astral named O'Neil, most recently managing director of OMD Canada, vp and GM of Toronto market stations and chief planning officer for the Astral Media Radio division.
Astral became Canada's top radio broadcaster this year after acquiring rival Standard Broadcasting.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR