AT&T adds ESPN 3D U-verse video service
3D sports network launches this week
NEW YORK -- Just in time for the soccer World Cup, AT&T has signed a deal to add ESPN 3D to its U-verse video service.
Cable giant Comcast was the first to sign up for the 3D sports network, which launches this week and will deliver 25 World Cup matches and nearly 100 live sporting events in the next year.
Events include the 2010 State Farm Home Run Derby, X Games 16, Winter X Games 15, college basketball and football games and the 2011 BCS National Championship Game.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR