Atlantic Records' Aaron Bay-Schuck Promoted to SVP, A&R
The Los Angeles-based executive signed Bruno Mars, who has sold more than 5 million albums and over 45 millions singles to date.
Aaron Bay-Schuck has been promoted to svp, A&R at Atlantic Records.
Chairman and CEO Craig Kallman along with chairman and COO Julie Greenwald made the announcement, describing Bay-Shuck as “an A&R talent in the great tradition of Atlantic Records, who has artist development in his blood” and “an integral part” of the label’s success.
Bay-Schuck, who is based in Atlantic’s Los Angeles office, started at the label in 2004 as an A&R assistant. He has since signed Grammy winner Bruno Mars, whose debut, Doo-Wops & Hooligans, has sold more than five million albums and over 45 million singles to date, and generated two No. 1 Hot 100 hits.
Said Bay-Schuck: "I look at the chance to do A&R not as a job but as a privilege -- an even greater privilege is getting to do it at Atlantic Records where the history and tradition of great songs and career artists is so deep-rooted. Craig and Julie have been extraordinary mentors and have given me every opportunity to pursue my passion of making records and cultivating talent. I could not be more excited to begin this next chapter."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR