Audrey Whitby to Reprise Role in 'Terry the Tomboy' Movie (Exclusive)
The film is based on AwesomenessTV's video skits that debuted on YouTube and are now airing on Nickelodeon.
Audrey Whitby will revisit her role as Britannica Walsh in the film version of Terry the Tomboy, based on the popular YouTube series.
Now airing on Nickelodeon, Terry the Tomboy is a series of video skits from AwesomenessTV.
Whitby will join Lia Marie Johnson, who also is reprising her role in the feature film version. The series follows a 15-year-old tomboy (Johnson) who has a video blog that covers dirt, power tools, bacon and other assorted processed salty meat products.
Wade Randolph is writing and directing the film, which is currently shooting in Los Angeles. The film is produced by Shauna Phelan and executive produced by Brian Robbins and Joe Davola.
Whitby is best known for her role as Audrey Vale on Disney Channel’s So Random! She also has a recurring role in the upcoming Nickelodeon series The Thundermans, which will premiere this fall. She is repped by Coast to Coast Talent Group, Society Entertainment and attorney Frank Stewart.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR