Austin Williams Cast in Guillaume Canet's Crime Thriller 'Blood Ties'
The 14-year-old actor will play a younger version of Clive Owen's character.
Austin Williams has been cast in Guillaume Canet‘s Blood Ties, in which he’ll play the younger version of Clive Owen's character.
A crime thriller set in the 1970s, the film stars Owen and Billy Crudup as two brothers who become involved with organized crime. The cast also includes Mila Kunis, Marion Cotillard, Zoe Saldana and James Caan. The indie project, written by Canet and James Gray, has been packaged by CAA, which is also handling North American rights.
The 14-year-old Williams made his film debut in 2006’s The Good Shepherd, playing a younger version of Matt Damon‘s character. He then went on to roles in Michael Clayton, where he played George Clooney’s son and Phoebe in Wonderland, where he bullied Elle Fanning. His credits also include TV’s Law & Order and more than 200 episodes of One Life to Life.
Williams is repped by Gersh and Management Production Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws