Australian Crowd-Fund Feature 'The Tunnel' Gets BitTorrent Release
2:35 AM PDT 5/18/2011 by Pip Bulbeck
Funding for the film was raised by selling each frame for $1.
SYDNEY -- Australian crowd-funded feature The Tunnel will get a worldwide release Thursday, through the BitTorrent Network in a first for an Australian feature.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile