'Avatar' Producer Jon Landau Calls on Apple, China to Embrace 3D
Landau says converted 2D films should be labeled as such to avoid sullying true 3D technology.
SINGAPORE – Avatar producer Jon Landau is calling for grading of converted “fake” 3D and truth in advertising to weed out cheats -- get ready for 2.4D and 2.8D. And Steve Jobs might want start banging out the next generation of iPad 3D.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR