Avicii is the New Face of Ralph Lauren's Denim & Supply Fall Line (Video)
The campaign will also feature an exclusive music video, due out at the end of the summer, showcasing the Swedish DJ's new track "Silhouettes."
This fall, electronic music guru Avicii will step out from behind the DJ booth as the face of the new Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren advertising campaign.
The ads, shot in New York City by celebrity photographer Mark Seliger, showcase the brand's Fall 2012 line, featuring earth-toned chambray and plaid flannels, leather-clad outerwear and worn-down denims drawn from the southwestern style of American outdoor music festivals. The Swedish DJ claims the style is right up his alley.
As part of the campaign, the Grammy nominated artist has co-produced an exclusive music video with the label for the remix of his latest track, “Silhouettes.” The full clip is set to premiere later this summer, but a sneak-peek of the collaboration is available on the Denim & Supply website.
Watch the video below for a teaser of the “Silhouettes” remix and campaign video.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR