Avril Lavigne, 'American Idol's' Phillip Phillips to Perform at MuchMusic Video Awards
Presenters at the Canadian kudosfest include "The Big Bang Theory's" Kunal Nayyar, "Glee's" Naya Rivera and "Suits'" Patrick J. Adams.
TORONTO – Avril Lavigne, American Idol winner Phillip Phillips and UK artist Ed Sheeran have joined the list of performers at the upcoming 2013 MuchMusic Awards in Toronto.
They join a previously announced performer lineup that includes Demi Lovato and co-host Psy, the South Korean pop sensation.
And booked to present at the Canadian TV block party June 16 is Pretty Little Liars’ Lucy Hale and Shay Mitchell, Pitch Perfect’s Brittany Snow, Kunal Nayyar of The Big Bang Theory and Glee’s Naya Rivera.
Also presenting in Toronto is Patrick J. Adams (Suits), Stephen Amell (Arrow) and Canadian pop artist Shawn Desman.
The June 16 Canadian music video awards will air on the MuchMusic channel in Canada and Fuse in the U.S.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR