Avril Lavigne Marries Nickelback's Chad Kroeger in France
The Canadian musicians tie the knot after a whirlwind courtship.
Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne are officially husband and wife.
The two Canadian singers tied the knot Monday -- on Canada Day -- in the South of France, where they held a "wedding weekend" to celebrate their nuptials.
It is the first marriage for Kroeger, 38, and the second for Lavigne, 28, who was married to Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley from 2006 to 2010.
Kroeger proposed to Lavigne with a 14-carat diamond ring last August after a six-month courtship. The couple became close while working together on her upcoming fifth studio album.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR