AXS TV to Broadcast Hyde Park Concerts
Bon Jovi, Elton John, Lionel Richie and Jennifer Lopez are among the performers at the six-day event.
AXS TV is going international, broadcasting a two-day recap of British Summer Time Hyde Park, a six-day concert that will include performances from Bon Jovi, Elton John, Lionel Richie and Jennifer Lopez, Billboard has learned.
The concert event will air July 13 and 14 from Hyde Park in London. AXS TV will provide up to six hours of daily continuous coverage beginning at 7 p.m. ET. As with other event coverage, AXS will also include behind-the-scenes moments and artist interviews.
Gary Clark Jr. is among the artists that will be featured. There is no word on how the Rolling Stones' return to Hyde Park will be part of the coverage.
“Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park represents a new era for entertainment in Hyde Park," AEG Europe president and CEO Jay Marciano said in a statement, referring to the weeklong music event that runs July 5-14.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'