'Babel' writer reteaming with Brad Pitt
Guillermo Arriaga boards Darren Aronofsky's 'Tiger Hunting'
Guillermo Arriaga, the writer behind Brad Pitt's fractured drama "Babel" as well as indie darling "Amores perros," is reteaming with Pitt for "The Tiger," a drama that Darren Aronofsky is developing as a potential Pitt vehicle. The project will be a co-production between Focus Features and Random House's film division.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR