'Bachelor' Finale Ratings Plummet 15% From 2010
The show still propels ABC to a Monday win — despite earning the lowest finale ratings in almost three years.
The three-hour finale of lovelorn reality staple The Bachelor powered ABC to a win on Monday night averaging a 4.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 13.8 million viewers overall. But it is a statement on the broadcast competition that The Bachelor put ABC in lead despite posting its lowest finale ratings in almost three years and falling 15% compared to last spring’s season ender.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR