'The Bachelor' Vs. The Internet
Witch hunt or winnable case? Producers sue a popular blogger for enticing insiders to reveal show secrets.
The 16th cycle of ABC's The Bachelor doesn't begin airing until Jan. 2, but readers of Stephen Carbone's website pretty much know what happens. Carbone, who operates the popular Reality Steve blog from his home in Texas, already has revealed which four finalists he says will be vying for bachelor Ben Flajnik as well as details of a romantic trip to Switzerland and which contender turns her amorous attention from Ben to another (female) contestant.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR