'Bachelor Pad 2's' Holly Durst, Blake Julian Engaged
The couple revealed the news during Monday night's live finale on ABC.
Holly Durst walked away with more than the $125,000 in cash after competing on ABC's Bachelor Pad 2.
The reality star also is now engaged to her fellow competitor Blake Julian.
On Monday night's live finale, Durst surprised viewers by revealing that Julian had popped the question.
Complicating matters? Durst's ex-fiance, Michael Stagliano, with whom she split the $250,000 winnings and who spent the entire season trying to win her back.
After host Chris Harrison hinted that Durst and Julian had big news to share, Stagliano asked if they were moving in together.
"We got engaged," Durst replied.
Responded Stagliano (as reported by Us Weekly): "I'm sorry, that's super awkward. I'm sorry. I'm shocked still -- so maybe a water would be great, or a commercial break. Seriously, congratulations, I'm sorry. But really here? This is where I find out?"
He then went on to say he was OK with the news.
"I really do want Holly to be happy always," he said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR