'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Will Wear Randi Rahm Gowns
8:47 PM PDT 5/9/2011 by Carol McColgin
Hebert, who was booted by Brad Womack on the "Bachelor," will don looks by the New York-based designer when she gives out roses on ABC's reality show.
When Bachelorette Ashley Hebert asks, "Will you accept this rose?" on the seventh edition of ABC's hit reality show, she'll be wearing evening gowns by New York-based couture designer Randi Rahm.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Chrissie Hynde: Don't Get Me Wrong: I Won't Stand For Cruelty to Geese
- Heather Laine Talley: Zelda Wasn't 'Crazy': How What You Don't Know About Fitzgerald Tells Us Something About 'Crazy' Women, Then and Now
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'?
- Jessica Simpson Squeezes Her Baby Bump Into Spandex