'Bachelor's' Melissa Rycroft Is a Mom
She welcomed daughter Ava Grace Strickland on Wednesday.
It's a girl!
Melissa Rycroft Strickland, who appeared on The Bachelor, welcomed a daughter with her husband, insurance agent Tye Strickland, on Wednesday, her rep confirms to People.
Ava Grace Strickland was born in Dallas and weighed 6 lbs, 13 oz.
"Our lives have changed so much in the last two years and today we've been blessed with the best change ever, our beautiful baby girl," Melissa, 27, tells People.
Jason Mesnick called off his engagement to Rycroft on the After the Final Rose special. Rycroft went on to wed Strickland in Mexico in December 2009, and become a correspondent for Good Morning America and Entertainment Tonight.
"Everything is wonderful and life is exactly as it should be," Rycroft said of her life.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)