Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean in Rehab
Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean is in rehab, according to reports.
The singer has a history of alcohol and drug abuse but had been clean since his most recent trip to rehab in 2002.
He Tweeted Sunday, "I love u all and wish me luck! I start my sober journey tomm!"
McLean had been prepping for his group's summer tour with New Kids on the Block. A source told US Weekly, "He wanted to go in before they opened their new tour."
TMZ first reported McLean's return to rehab.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR