Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean Marries Model Girlfriend
The couple exchanged vows in a Gothic-themed ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday, Dec. 17.
Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean, 33, married model Rochelle DeAnna Karidis at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday night, Dec. 17.
According to reports, the ceremony took place under a gazebo covered in white hydrangeas and was officiated by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields. Following the exchange of vows, guests headed to the Crystal ballroom for dinner and dancing. Fellow BSB members Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough, and Kevin Richardson were said to be in attendance.
A week earlier, invited guests received a Gothic, death-themed invitation that noted no cell phones or cameras were allowed. The night before the wedding, McLean tweeted that he was “nervous and excited.”
The nuptials cap off a whirlwind year for McLean, which began with a stint in rehab in January followed by the successful New Kids on the Block-Backstreet Boys tour, which grossed over $40 million and sold out 22 shows, making it the 17th highest grossing tour of 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR