Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean and Wife Announce Pregnancy (Video)
The singer and Rochelle DeAnna Karidis wed in December 2011.
Backstreet Boys singer A.J. McLean and his wife Rochelle DeAnna Karidis are expecting their first child.
The couple announced the good news in a very modern way, via YouTube. They posted a video on Sunday announcing the pregnancy.
“Because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you — for the first time — something very special,” McLean says in the video. “We’re having a baby.”
McLean also wrote “I’m gonna be a dad!” on Twitter.
McLean and Karidis married in December 2011 at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Fellow BSB members Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and Kevin Richardson attended the nuptials.
Watch the happy couple’s announcement below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws