Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block Confirm Joint Tour
It's a match made in boy band heaven: Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block will tour together in summer of 2011, it was announced Wednesday morning.
Further details on the LiveNation trek will be revealed Monday, Nov. 8 when the newly branded NKOTBSB, who are no longer boys or kids, are scheduled to appear on syndicated radio program On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Meanwhile, a teaser for the joint trek has hit the web touting the groups' accomplishments (see it below), which include selling a combined 200 million albums.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws