Badly Drawn Boy's Damon Gough Has Onstage 'Meltdown' at L.A. Show
Damon Gough, the singer-songwriter better known as Badly Drawn Boy, had an onstage meltdown at L.A. club the Troubadour on Thursday night (Dec. 16, the second of a two night engagement). According to witnesses, Gough stopped the show four songs in after having issues with the sound. He proceeded to tell the crowd that he was "ready to fight," then directed the C-word at unspecified members of the audience.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR