Badly Drawn Boy's Damon Gough Has Onstage 'Meltdown' at L.A. Show
Damon Gough, the singer-songwriter better known as Badly Drawn Boy, had an onstage meltdown at L.A. club the Troubadour on Thursday night (Dec. 16, the second of a two night engagement). According to witnesses, Gough stopped the show four songs in after having issues with the sound. He proceeded to tell the crowd that he was "ready to fight," then directed the C-word at unspecified members of the audience.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game