Bale, Bardem cast in Terrence Malick pic
Romantic drama scheduled for fall start of production
Terrence Malick has lined up Christian Bale, Javier Bardem, Rachel McAdams and Olga Kurylenko for his next film, an untitled romantic drama.
The production is scheduled to go before cameras in the fall, with Nicolas Gonda, Sarah Green and Bill Pohlad producing.
Green and Pohlad produced Malick's "Tree of Life," which is in post and tagged for release this year through Apparition. Gonda was an associate producer on "Life."
Glen Basner's FilmNation Entertainment, which is handling international sales, will unveil the film this month at Berlin's European Film Market.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera