Bale, Bardem cast in Terrence Malick pic
Romantic drama scheduled for fall start of production
Terrence Malick has lined up Christian Bale, Javier Bardem, Rachel McAdams and Olga Kurylenko for his next film, an untitled romantic drama.
The production is scheduled to go before cameras in the fall, with Nicolas Gonda, Sarah Green and Bill Pohlad producing.
Green and Pohlad produced Malick's "Tree of Life," which is in post and tagged for release this year through Apparition. Gonda was an associate producer on "Life."
Glen Basner's FilmNation Entertainment, which is handling international sales, will unveil the film this month at Berlin's European Film Market.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!