Bale, Bardem cast in Terrence Malick pic
Romantic drama scheduled for fall start of production
Terrence Malick has lined up Christian Bale, Javier Bardem, Rachel McAdams and Olga Kurylenko for his next film, an untitled romantic drama.
The production is scheduled to go before cameras in the fall, with Nicolas Gonda, Sarah Green and Bill Pohlad producing.
Green and Pohlad produced Malick's "Tree of Life," which is in post and tagged for release this year through Apparition. Gonda was an associate producer on "Life."
Glen Basner's FilmNation Entertainment, which is handling international sales, will unveil the film this month at Berlin's European Film Market.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!