Ballistics Show Suicide Victim's Gun Not the One Used in Ronni Chasen Murder
L.A.'s KTLA-TV reports latest findings in high-profile Beverly Hills murder case.
Local Los Angeles TV news station KTLA has reported that the police lead in the murder of Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen took a downturn following a ballistics test of a gun that belonged to Harold Smith, a man identified as a person of interest in the case.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR