Bar Refaeli Helps 'The X Factor' to Record Ratings in Israel
The Saturday launch of the TV talent format attracted a 42.9% share on Israel's Channel 2.
The ratings for talent competition programs may be fading in some territories, but Israeli audiences can't seem to get enough of them.
The X Factor, the Simon Cowell format co-produced and co-owned by Cowell's Syco Entertainment and FremantleMedia, launched on Israel's Reshet TV this weekend to a huge 42.9 percent total share, with a total of 1.1 million viewers tuning in.
The audience for the show, hosted by supermodel Bar Refaeli, even exceeded the massive ratings for homegrown talent format Rising Star, produced by Keshet TV.
In addition to Refaeli, the Israeli X Factor judging panel includes Israeli pop star Ivri Lider, singer and actress Shiri Maimon, rocker Rami Fortis and singer Moshe Peretz.
Israeli fans of the music competition format won't have to wait long for their next fix. The Voice Israel returns for a third season later this year.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!