Obama Enlists Hollywood Celebrities for Final Campaign Push
Eva Longoria will appear alongside Barack Obama at a Las Vegas rally on Thursday. Meanwhile, Stevie Wonder and Marc Anthony appear at Florida rallies with the first lady.
At the presidential election enters its final week, Barack and Michelle Obama will be traveling to the swing states to rally supporters with help from the campaign's top celebrity backers.
On Thursday, Obama will appear at a grassroots rally with Eva Longoria in Las Vegas, according to campaign officials.
The first lady, meanwhile, will head to Florida, where Stevie Wonder is set to perform at a rally in Jacksonville and Marc Anthony will deliver remarks and introduce the first lady at events in Miami and Daytona Beach.
Katy Perry will perform at a free concert in Milwaukee on Saturday with Obama, who will then travel to Virginia for a rally with former President Bill Clinton and singer Dave Matthews.
With the race neck-and-neck, expect more star appearances at Obama events across the country.
On Sunday, November 4, the president will campaign in Concord, New Hampshire; Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Cincinnati, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado, according to the campaign. Celebrity appearances at those events are pending.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR