Barbra Streisand’s ‘My Mother’s Curse’ to Open March 30, 2012
The mother-son roadtrip comedy also stars Seth Rogen.
Paramount and Skydance Prods.’ My Mother’s Curse -- starring Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen--will open in theaters March 30, 2012.
The roadtrip comedy features Streisand and Rogen playing mother and son.
Anne Fletcher (The Proposal) will direct from a script by Dan Fogelman (Cars), who loosely based the story on his own experiences traveling with his mom.
Lorne Michaels and John Goldwyn are producing along with Evan Goldberg. Executive producers include Rogen, Streisand, Fogelman and David Ellison, whose Skydance will co-finance the pic.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR