Barnes & Noble Promotes Digital Executive to CEO
Former Cablevision CFO Michael Huseby takes over the top job at the struggling bookseller.
Barnes & Noble has promoted Michael Huseby, the head of its Nook digital division, to CEO, the company announced on Wednesday.
The announcement came one day ahead of the retailer reporting its holiday sales. The post had been vacant since William Lynch resigned in July.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR