Barnes & Noble Promotes Digital Executive to CEO
Former Cablevision CFO Michael Huseby takes over the top job at the struggling bookseller.
Barnes & Noble has promoted Michael Huseby, the head of its Nook digital division, to CEO, the company announced on Wednesday.
The announcement came one day ahead of the retailer reporting its holiday sales. The post had been vacant since William Lynch resigned in July.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least