Barry Diller's IAC Adds Former Disney CEO Michael Eisner to Board
The addition of Diller's former partner at Paramount, which they ran together, expands the Internet firm's board to 13 members.
NEW YORK - Barry Diller's IAC has added former Walt Disney CEO and Diller's former protege Michael Eisner to its board of directors.
The Internet company, which has been focusing on expanding its content business where Eisner's input may prove valuable, said Tuesday that he has joined the board effective March 10. The move expands IAC's board to 13 members.
Eisner ran Disney from 1984 to 2005 after serving as president of Paramount for eight years following work at ABC. At ABC, he was hired by Diller. The two later ran Paramount together.
In 2005, Eisner founded media and entertainment investment firm Tornante. He also serves as the chairman of digital studio Vuguru.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR