Barry Manilow, Herbie Hancock, Cast Of 'Glee' To Honor Barbra Streisand
Herbie Hancock, Barry Manilow, Donna Summer, Diana Krall, Tony Bennett and Stevie Wonder are among the artists who will pay tribute to 2011 MusiCares Person of the Year Barbra Streisand. The cast of the hit show Glee, including Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison and Darren Criss, will also take part in the celebration. Streisand will close out the evening with her own performance.The annual event, now in its 21st year, has honored many of the music industry's most esteemed artists, including Bono, Neil Diamond and, most recently, Neil Young. Proceeds from the annual Person of the Year tribute go towards providing essential support for MusiCares, which ensures that music people have a place to turn in times of financial, medical and personal need. The dinner and silent auction will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Friday, February 11, two days before the Grammy Awards are handed out at neighboring Staples Center. For more info, go to www.musicares.com.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR