Barton enrolls in 'St. Trinians'
Mischa Barton has joined the cast of �St. Trinians,� British movie production, finance and sales company Ealing Studios said.
British-born Barton joins Rupert Everett, Colin Firth, Lena Headey, Caterina Murino, Stephen Fry, Jodie Whittaker, Celia Imrie, Anna Chancellor, comedian Russell Brand and Toby Jones in the cast alongside model Lily Cole. U.K. pop act Girls Aloud also take a turn in the picture.
Ealing also said sales arm Ealing Studios International has sealed a deal with Concorde/Telemunchen for German rights to the picture, with Paradiso taking the film in Benelux. Entertainment Film Distributors is releasing it in the U.K.
Ealing Studios International head of sales Natalie Brenner said: �Concorde/Telemunchen�s great track record in releasing British films make them our No. 1 choice for the German market. They are a great partner to have on board, and we�re looking forward to this being a long-term relationship. This is Ealing Studios International�s second deal with Paradiso, and we are really delighted to have their continued support for our films.�
�St. Trinians� is produced and directed by Oliver Parker and Barnaby Thompson and is written by Piers Ashworth and Nick Moorcroft.
The comedy details a story about the infamous school for young ladies and their efforts to save it from financial meltdown. The project is supported by the U.K. Film Council�s Premiere Fund.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR