'Battlestar Galactica' veteran joins 'Eureka'
"Battlestar Galactica" veterans continue to pick up new gigs. Fan favorite James Callis has joined the cast of Syfy's "Eureka."
Callis, who played Dr. Gaius Baltar on "Battlestar," will appear during the show's upcoming fourth season as Dr. Grant, a former resident of the town whose return is cause for alarm. His character will have a romantic interest in Allison Blake (Salli Richardson-Whitfield), which causes friction with Sheriff Jack Carter (Colin Ferguson).
Since "Battlestar" concluded last year, Callis has landed a guest role on CBS' "Numbers" and is set to appear on ABC's "FlashForward"; former "Battlestar" co-star Katee Sackhoff is appearing on Fox's "24," and Grace Park has been tapped for CBS' "Hawaii Five-O" remake.
Production begins this week on "Eureka" in Vancouver, and the show is set to return July 9. Last season was the most-watched yet for the series, averaging 3.2 million viewers, including DVR use, and 1.4 million adults 18-49.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR