Bavaria and Telepool Merge International Sales Arms
Thomas Weymar and Rolf Moser will be managing directors of new company, Global Screen, with Bavaria's Thorsten Ritter as head of film sales.
BERLIN -- German sales/distribution groups Bavaria Film International and Telepool will merge their international sales operations starting next year in one new company, Global Screen.
The company, which will be run by Bavaria's Rolf Moser and Telepool's Thomas Weymar, will handle worldwide sales of television and film programming outside of German- speaking Europe for both firms.
Thorsten Ritter of Bavaria Film International will handle film sales for Global Screen. The company will be based in Munich.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR