Bavaria and Telepool Merge International Sales Arms
Thomas Weymar and Rolf Moser will be managing directors of new company, Global Screen, with Bavaria's Thorsten Ritter as head of film sales.
BERLIN -- German sales/distribution groups Bavaria Film International and Telepool will merge their international sales operations starting next year in one new company, Global Screen.
The company, which will be run by Bavaria's Rolf Moser and Telepool's Thomas Weymar, will handle worldwide sales of television and film programming outside of German- speaking Europe for both firms.
Thorsten Ritter of Bavaria Film International will handle film sales for Global Screen. The company will be based in Munich.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'