BBC America orders 'Come Dine With Me'
Production on hourlong series begins this summer
LONDON -- BBC America viewers will be chewing on a new stateside version of hit British format "Come Dine With Me" after the cable channel struck a deal with ITV Studios America to produce a U.S. version of the cookery show for its international network of channels.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR