BBC America sticks with 'Robin Hood'
Producing Season 3, which will air in 2009
BBC America said Thursday that is co-producing a third season of "Robin Hood," set to air on the channel in 2009. Thirteen hourlong episodes are being produced for Season 3, which will feature and older and tougher Robin (Jonas Armstrong) hellbent on revenge following the tragic murder of Marian by Gisborne and the Sheriff's failure to kill Prince John. Armstrong is set to depart the show at the end of Season 3, BBC America said. The series is filming on location in Budapest, with Tiger Aspect producing for BBC in association with BBC America.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR