BBC Debuts Olympics Trailer
UPDATED: U.K.-based viewers will see the pubcaster's animated promo across all platforms during the London 2012 games.
LONDON -- The BBC has rolled out its title sequence and marketing campaign for its long-planned coverage of the upcoming London 2012 Olympic Games.
The British broadcaster and Olympic partner unspooled a one-minute animated trailer ahead of airing a full two-minute, 40-second version on its flagship channel BBC One Tuesday evening.
Viewers tuning into the Olympics from British shores on everything from television, computers, cellphones to tablets and internet-connected TVs will see the trailer.
The animated spot plays out to a specially-commissioned track by British pop band Elbow.
Watch it below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR