BBC Worldwide America, Temple Street to Develop Reality Fare
12:31 PM PST 2/2/2011 by Etan Vlessing
Temple Street Productions and BBC Worldwide's U.S. arm to jointly develop factual fare for the American market.
TORONTO -- Already tied-up with BBC Worldwide, Canadian indie producer Temple Street Productions has pacted with BBC Worldwide America to jointly develop and invest in factual entertainment series for the U.S. market.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile